Thursday, February 26, 2015

What we Learned in Class

Today in class, I didn't learn anything. It's like that every day. 1st period, I have Ms.Tomlin and I came late. I hate when I come late because people always look and stare at me when I walk in. They look at me like a murdered someone. 2nd Period I have Mr.Rich. His class is really easy. Everything is so simple which is so weird because it is math. I also like this class because Mr.Rich is a cool and funny person. 3rd period I have physics. I regret taking this class. I didn't know it was going to be so difficult. I wish I had Bartoli because everyone says that they don't even do work. 4th period I have Ms.Young. She gave us a project which is weird because its a College Readiness class. In Mr.Washington's class they, go on on laptops and watch movies. I want to switch to that class. 5th period I have English and today, we cursed at each other. It was funny even though I had no idea what people were saying. After this I had art and we used ink and some fancy material to write and draw things. That was fun. That was my day.

1 comment:

  1. So, for this post, you choose a single class to focus on, like economics, then you explain what you are doing in that class, why you are doing it, etc.

    ReplyDelete