Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Tomlin's Project

  So in Ms. Tomin class we are working on a new project. In this project we are assign our salary and credit scores. So I decided to work with Malik, so this project can be much easier. So I was assign a salary of 35,000 and have a credit scores of 700. My partner Malik making $40,000 and have a credit scores of 750. I wish i had more money but at least we making 75k a year. Also we assign ourselves a job and the location of the job. So I work in Chase bank as an account on 125th street and Malik work in St Johns as a athletic trainer. So we had to write about how do we get to work everyday. So we live on 129th Lenox ave, which makes my life much easier to get to work. So i wrote about how i just need to walk about 15mins to get to work. For Malik he had to take two trains to get to work and also walk about 10mins. He had to pay 116.50 for a monthly metro card.  Oh yeah, we have a son named Noah. Noah is 15 years old and goes to Thurgood Marshall Academy. We dont have to spend much money on him since he goes to a uniform school and lives so close. Im glad Ms. Tolin gave us the project because now i started to realize we have to spend so much money. And life is not easy when have to worried about so many bills and make sure your kid have everything he/she needs.

3 comments:

  1. I too am happy that we were given this project. My partner and I are lucky enough to have no children and make 90K a year together. Only problem was my credit score was 700 and her credit score was 580. I want a divorce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am happy that we were given this project. My partner and I are lucky enough to have no children and make 90K a year together. Only problem was my credit score was 700 and her credit score was 580. I want a divorce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely enjoy writing about Ms. Tomlin's project!

    ReplyDelete